Ximen Tea House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum to discuss Caesar Wu and Nicky Li's friendship, their individual works and archive of their various information, translations and subtitled videos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nicky Li's Filming Wrap-up Letters

Go down 
AuthorMessage
xichaguan
Admin
xichaguan

Nicky Li's Filming Wrap-up Letters Empty
PostSubject: Nicky Li's Filming Wrap-up Letters   Nicky Li's Filming Wrap-up Letters Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2019 4:22 pm

Nicky Li posted her Meteor Garden 2018 filming wrap-up message on March 6, 2018. She wrote messages for #ShenYue #DylanWang #DarrenChen #LeonLeong #CaesarWu, the whole supporting cast and crew.

Caption: My last filming day felt like a graduation trip with everyone. Xiaoyou graduated 🎓 Everyone, till we meet again 🙏

Nicky Li's Filming Wrap-up Letters D02y2z10
Nicky Li's Filming Wrap-up Letters D02wdi10

今天是3月2日是我在上海这个现场的最后一场戏,虽然未来还有一天短暂的长白山“观光戏“,
但我担心到了新鲜的地方可能会把我的伤感和不舎给挥发掉,所以决定这篇流星杀青日记就在今天讲述吧...…
日子啊,总是在结束时觉得快,进程中觉得,
我们的快进键终于也按到了结尾.
这是我的第一个仔(作品)呀
让我们把时间掰回2017年的10月23日,我夹刳组织约第一天,捧着厚厚的剧本用了一整晚的时间翻了一遍,体会她的笑,她的苦, 她的友情, 她的爱情......
那时的我觉得自己并不是小优,我还一遍做着功课遍笑话这个”傻姑娘“。
还记得有一场我和杉菜在奶茶店打工,导演在给我和菜讲下场戏的情绪,我和她听着听着就想哭了,我们相互偷瞄了对方一眼,想寻求认同感吧,哈哈哈哈哈…但我愣是把眼泪憋到了
action之后,不可以浪费眼泪,眼泪可是珍珠.....
那一场戏真的让我觉得是自己的一个转折,也是第一次品尝到入戏的滋味。
小优不是我,她更像我的一个妹妹,我能为她的成长感到欣慰,为她的蠢事感到尴尬,为她的眼泪感到心疼…
真好呀!这四个月这一百二十六天我是有真真切切为她活过的。

Today is March 2nd. The day of filming of my last scene in Shanghai. There will still be a short trip to Mt. Changbai for filming, but I'm worried that my emotions about the ending will change in such an exciting place. So, I decided to write about Meteor wrap-up today.
Time flies. Things always pass by so fast when the end is near. I feel like we have pressed the fast-forward button to the end.
This is my first drama. Let's rewind back to October 23, 2017. It was the first day I met the cast and crew. I held a thick script. It took me the whole night to flip over and to experience her laughter, her bitterness, her friendship, her love...
At that time, I was still not Xiaoyou, I was just working on my homework and laughed at this "foolish girl."
I remember there was a scene of Shancai and me at the milk tea shop. The director explained to Cai and me about the emotions of the next scene. We listened to him till we felt like crying. We glanced at each other to look for the emotions.... hahahahaha, but I just rashly cried right there. After action, we shouldn't waste tears, tears are pearls.
That scene really made me feel that it was a turning point for myself, and it was the first time I tasted the taste of entering the drama.
Xiaoyou is not me. She is more like a little sister of mine. I'm proud of her growth, feel embarrassed when she does silly things, and feel sorry when she cries.
It's really great! I have lived her life for 4 months. 126 days, to be exact.

谈完角色,该说说我们这四个月一起奋斗的战友们了。

月月,我的睡友吃友玩伴枕边人,她真的有杉菜打不倒的杂草精神,四个月算上过年只休息了五六天的她,A组B组來回跑睡觉都只能在车上解决的她,明明不够睡还为了上镜努力减重不敢多吃东西的她,但是每次瞧见她呀她还是一个活力小太阳,在远处看见我了,就会喊着"优优,你来啦〜“向我怀里奔过来,并打算给我个过肩摔(哈哈哈哈哈玩笑玩笑)
我很多次在想,这个女孩子真的太能坚持,坚强到让人心疼,有这么惹人喜爱一个女孩,身边的每一个人都忍不住会对她好吧!不管你是菜菜,还是月月,我们拉拉手指,以后每一天都要笑的多多喔〜

After talking about the role, let's talk about our comrades, whom I struggled together with, in these 4 months.

Yue Yue, my friend, we sleep together, we eat together, we play together. You really have the weed spirit and very tough. We only got 5-6 days Chinese New Year break in these 4 months, but you were running back and forth between A group and B group and you only got to sleep in the car. You didn't get enough sleep and you also couldn't eat much because you had to maintain your weight. But you always look so bright like the sun everytime I see you. You'd see me from afar then you said "Youyou, you came!" and then you'd rush to embrace then gave me a shoulder throw (judo) (hahahahaha just kidding).
I have been thinking many times that this girl is really too persistent, so strong and made people love her. Such a lovable girl exists, everyone around her can't help but be good to her! Regardless as Cai Cai or as Yue Yue, we rely on each other, let's laugh a lot together everyday from now on.

我们流星战友里年纪最小的棣棣,哈哈,也是真的弟弟.
我还记得是是12月的一天,棣棣负伤骨折。真的是吓到大家,后来在片场携见一个小手指帶着金属铁圈的新进化人类!喔,还好,还好,...我松了口气,还是依旧非常帅气的呢哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈
还有啊!蒋小优真的没有在垃圾堆里捡人!!!!
太臭!(你们一定听不懂我在说什么吧,没事没事,戏播的时候就知道啦!)
Didi, the youngest of our Meteor Team, haha you really are our didi (little brother)! I still remember one day in December you had a broken finger. You really scared everyone but then later you came to the set with a metal iron ring on your small finger and I was like "Oh okay okay... I'm relieved!" and you're still very handsome! Hahahahahaha.... Still, Jiang Xiaoyou does not pick up men from the trash!!!! Too smelly! (you might not understand what I'm talking about, but its okay, you will know when you see the show!)

我们的类类,真的很累累,很爱睡觉的的泪泪...他的泪点也是很低,真的是活的善良而又简单的人。有时候游离在状况外,有时又语出惊人,有时又像一个调皮捣蛋精,真的在他身上有太多可能性了,所以他的外号才会这么多吧!我第一次看到他呀,就觉得“怎么会有人邋邋遢遢还是藏不住王子光环呢?“
嘿 类 我这么说你是不是很开心?对不起,说了实话喔.....
Our Lei Lei, you are really lei lei (tired), lei lei (tears) who really loves to sleep...your tears are also very low. You are really a good, honest and simple person. Sometimes aloof out of the loop, sometimes what you say is admirable, sometimes mischievous and caused trouble. You have so many sides so you have many nicknames! First time I saw you, I thought "How could he be so sloppy and continuously hide his prince aura?"
Lei, I said it, are you very happy? Sorry, I revealed the truth...

我的师兄,谢谢你对我的照顾,没有辜负松哥在进组时对你的托付了,很感动每次把会变胖的会变丑的好吃零食都给了我,真的是甜蜜的负担呢…
我和他的相处时间呢,三分之一是在吵架 三分之一是在讨论学习,还有三分之一是在想我们是要吵架还是讨论…
他就像你的亲哥哥,在家会欺负你,但是出门谁敢欺负你就死定了!所以呀,大哥!小弟我还是非常感谢你...
My shixiong (senior brother=Leon Leong/they belong to the same talent agency), thank you for taking care of me because I might not live up to the agency's expectation when I joined. Thank you for feeding me with all the snacks so I get fat and ugly. Such a sweet burden you dropped me. One third of the time we quarrel, one third of the time we are on a discussion, and another one third of time, I don't know anymore whether we are quarreling or discussing. You are really like a brother to me, who bullies me at home but protect me from anyone who is going to bully me. So, ta-ge(big brother)!! Your little brother here is thanking you so much. (note: yes, Jiaqi refer to herself as 'little brother' instead of 'sister')

真真馨馨是真心啦

我们是开机过了快一个月,才片场见到认识的。认识的每一天都在想:诶?我要是早认识你,是不是前一个月就不会那么无聊啦?我们俩基本上闲着的日子都膩在一块,我很喜欢当你爱讲鸡汤的小优老师,不管日后有什么困难有什么堵得慌事儿,小优老师都愿意帮你排忧解难。祝你今天杀青快乐,我们北京还要一起在做黑暗料理!
Zhenzhen Xinxin you are really zhenxin (sincere)
(note: the actress name who plays Li Zhen is Dong Xin)

We knew each other a month after the filming started. Every day I always think: Hey? If only I knew you earlier, it would be much more fun in the previous month? We easily get bored when we have nothing to do. I'm glad you love Xiaoyou-laoshi (master/teacher)'s inspirational speech. No matter what difficulties you have in the future, there is nothing to panic about. Xiaoyou-laoshi will help you solve your problems. I wish you all the best and we will go for a night culinary trip in Beijing!

我的青和战友

我们是最早的落地成盒战友了,我也很敬佩我在流星所有的游戏时光都能和他一起度过,希望青和以后少摆一个小大人的脸,活的像练青和一样没心没肺笑嘻嘻的多好呀哈哈哈哈哈哈杀青后也要继续带我吃鸡呀
My comrade, Qing He

We are the earliest comrades who reached the ground, and I really admire you for spending all the time playing game on the Meteor set together with me. I hope that Qinghe will have a little adult face in the future, and live just like Qinghe, simple-minded and a lot of smile. Hahahahahaha, please continue to watch me eat chicken even after the filming is over.
(note: they played PUBG game together during filming period, in the game, if you win, you get to eat a chicken)

还有好多人想写喔 又怕太墨迹你们都不爱看了
There are still many people whom I want to write to. Please don't be bored to see so many letters.

那我说快点吧!
Then let me say in a hurry!

我们组织里想象中与现实最有反差的心惠小朋友,看起来酷酷的像个大姐大,其实也有很多少女心和可爱的一面。爱记录生活爱录日常,帮我们留下许多宝贵回忆!
In our team, my little friend, Xinhui, has the biggest difference in reality. You look cool like a big sister, but in fact, you're really girly and cute. You love to record your daily life everyday, to help us leave many precious memories!

还有我们的贤妻良母百合合,虽然只在一起吃过几次饭,但是真的太会照顾人啦!做你的朋友应该真是很幸运事儿了吧!
There is also our good wife and loving mother Baihehe, although we have only eaten a few times together, but you really take care of people! It's a great fortune to be your friend!

还有我们的气质担当小姿同学,我真的是从开机前就听说过你啦,那天第一次在化妆间见到你应该有热情的把你吓到吧!真的好喜欢白白静静的气质女孩哦,下次见面我一定要捏捏你的脸!
Also, our elegant Xiao Zi. I have really heard about you before the filming started. I saw you in the dressing room for the first time that day. You must be really excited that time that you scared me! You're really such an adorable, elegant and calm girl... I must pinch your face next time we meet!

还有一起吃了他两次杀青饭的田野,我觉得你真的是很会说段子的忧郁男孩了,不说话很忧郁,一说话我就知道我们能做朋友哈哈哈哈哈哈哈!
Also, Tian Ye, we had meal together twice, because you wrapped up twice. I really think you're really good in storytelling and you're a very melancholic boy. You look so depressed when you don’t talk. When you finally speak, I immediately know that we can be friends hahahahahahaha!

还有没能够见上几面的精致女孩静学姐(其实是亲学妹),人美声甜的彩娜姐姐,长得像混血儿一样好看的北京姑娘小更......
There are also Senior Jing, the exquisite girl whom I can't get enough of looking at (actually she's a junior), the beautiful voice and sweet big sister Caina, and Xiaogeng, the pretty Beijing girl who looks like a mixed-race....

差不多啦应该没有落下谁吧!如果不小心有的话, 你一被我放在心里偷偷的记下来啦(一本正经的胡说八道)
That's almost everyone, right? I don't think I'm missing anyone! If you're not mentioned, then you should know that you're secretly in my mind and heart (total rubbish)

对咯

把我们的西门老师放在最后说,因为西门真的对小优太重要啦,小优就是为了西门存在的角色。我之前为小优写了很多小感想,小优像是一把打开黑暗房间的钥匙,我经常在想啊,每个人都应该都有像小优一样傻傻付出不求回报的时期吧。
我还记得有一天我问希泽,小优明明是活泼开朗的性格,为什么我总觉得拍到现在我没有几场是不皱眉头的戏. 他说"西柚“真的是虐恋了哈哈哈.......
谢谢西门老师四个月的关照啦,他真的是超暖超暖,每次都能想到和我一起分享热水,我这个全剧的短裙担当才能在上海的冬天活下来!还有啊,我们一起破壳成长的感觉也真的很酷!从一开始手都不知道怎么摆,到面对复杂情绪和台詞能够消化,我们都在进化升级喔......

对咯,不要忘记火烧云的赌约喔!

Oh, right.

Saving Ximen-laoshi(master) for the last, because Xi Men is really important to Xiao You. Xiao You exists for Xi Men. I had to express a lot of Xiao You's small feelings. Xiao You is like a key to open a dark room. I often think about it. Everyone should have moments when they do stupid things like Xiao You.
I remember one day I asked Xize, "Xiao You is obviously a lively and cheerful character but why do I feel like I have not been filming a single scene where she is NOT frowning lately?"
Then you said "Well... XiYou (love story) is just really sad" hahahaha
Thank you, Ximen-laoshi, for taking care of me these 4 months. You are really super warm, super warm person. I always think of when you share your hot water with me. And you see? I survived Shanghai's winter with the short skirts I wear in this drama! Also, the feeling that we grow up together is really cool! We didn't know anything when the filming started, then we had to overcome complex emotions and lines. We both evolved and improved.

Oh right, don't forget the Huo Shao Yun (restaurant name) bet!

最后要谢谢柴姐和导演,还有小佳姐......给我演戏方面的指导,让我每次开工都能收获很多独门绝技!谢谢所有一起苦过累过笑过的剧组所有同事们!
每天早上给肿肿的我们,晚上还要操心我们痘痘大业的化妆组的战友们辛苦啦;每天给长发优整理假发消毒清洁,给茂盛生长的短发优修剪头发的发型组的战友们也辛苦啦!每天给我们安排出行,和为了让我们更好休息,两边协调的演员副导们辛苦啦!司机大哥摄影大哥们还有给我们打美美的光的灯光大哥们辛苦啦!谢谢默默在我们背后付出,起的比我们早,睡的比我们还迟的大家......
谢谢你们给我的指导和帮助,给我的温暖和照顾!辛苦大家!非常喜欢这个大家庭.

蒋小优脱队啦,不能陪大家一起奋斗最后

大家后面的拍摄要继续冒着劲冲刺喔!!

开播见

Finally, I would like to thank Chai-jie (Angie Chai, the producer) and the director, as well as XiaoJia-jie... who gave me instructions on acting, so that I could gain many skills every time I start work! Thank you to all the crew who went through hardship, fatigue, laughter together with us!
You put make up on our swollen faces every morning and you have to worry about our pimples at night. To the make-up team, thank you for your hard work!
You sterilized and cleaned Xiaoyou's long hair wig everyday. You styled and trimmed Xiaoyou's short hair everyday. To the hairstylist team, thank you for your hard work!
You arranged travel for us and arranged things so we could rest, to the actor's assistant team, thank you for your hard work!
The drivers big brothers, the cameraman big brothers, and also the lighting big brothers who gave us such beautiful light to our faces, thank your for your hard work!
Thank you for secretly having our backs, wakes up earlier than us and sleeps later than us....
Thank you for your guidance and help, thank you for giving me the warmth and care! Hard work, everyone! I really love this big family.

Jiang Xiaoyou set off first. I cannot accompany everyone fight till the end.

Everyone behind the filming, please continue to strive forward!

See you at broadcast.

source: https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4214538969136018

#ShenYue's reply to #NickyLi's message hahaha YY seems very happy

Nicky Li's Filming Wrap-up Letters D03brp10

#LeonLeong's reply to #NickyLi's message 💞 Look who's also in the picture ????

Nicky Li's Filming Wrap-up Letters D03kmp10
Nicky Li's Filming Wrap-up Letters D03kl710

#DongXin, #AnZiYi, #WangZiZhen's replies to #NickyLi's messages💞

Nicky Li's Filming Wrap-up Letters D03kdk10
Nicky Li's Filming Wrap-up Letters D03kla10
Nicky Li's Filming Wrap-up Letters D03kjr10

#LiuYinHao's reply to #NickyLi's message hahahaha I think the military squad is together with #CaesarWu and #DongXin, they played PUBG together LOL coz Yinhao said in his wrapup msg, "Ximen and me will continue to defeat you" haha

Nicky Li's Filming Wrap-up Letters D03li810

This one is from a fan, I have always wondered about that. Her first drama was "I Cannot Hug You" but for #NickyLi her first drama is #MeteorGarden2018, why? It seems like she considered herself only as a model when she starred ICHY, and not officially joined any agency either.

Nicky Li's Filming Wrap-up Letters D03ltu10
Back to top Go down
https://ximenteahouse.forumotion.com
xichaguan
Admin
xichaguan

Nicky Li's Filming Wrap-up Letters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nicky Li's Filming Wrap-up Letters   Nicky Li's Filming Wrap-up Letters Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2019 4:32 pm

Nicky Li posted farewell message to Su Cancan and "My Youth" cast and crew after she wrapped up filming dated July 11, 2018 last year💕

Nicky Li's Filming Wrap-up Letters D40xrb10

source: https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4260578551270593

真正离开苏灿灿的第一天 想她......

It's really the first day of being apart from Su Cancan. I miss her...

埃 我现在在飞机上 默默擦着眼泪敲着字 心情呢 就像失恋一样 酸酸涩涩
还在努力回忆我和她相处的甜蜜时光 然后作为叙述者讲给你们听

I'm on the airplane now. Silently rubbing the letters wet with my tears. It feels like breaking up. It feels bitter
I'm trying hard to recall my happy memories with her. So I can talk to you about her.

我有多喜欢她呢 大概是有人说她一句不好我就要上拳头揍的那种了
(所以在剧组经常挥舞拳头的那个人是我)

I like her so much. That if anyone talk bad about her, I'd like to give that person my fist
(so the person who often swung her fist to the cast and crew is me)

说起我们俩的相识到分开 实在记不得最清晰的数字了 大概是三个洞吧
但开机的75天里我们同在镜头中生活了73天(是的 剩下两天休息日我带她去吃好吃的了)

Let me tell you about from our met to our parting. Actually, I don't really remember the number clearly. But from the 75 days since filming started, we lived in the camera for 73 days (yes, the remaining two days off, I brought her to eat delicious food)

我知道你们肯定问苏灿灿是怎么样的一个人呢

I know you all want to know what kind of girl is Su Cancan.

导演在杀青那天和我说 他好感动啊 苏灿灿这么这么普通的一个人 能被人爱着 能被人宠着 疼着
有懂她的朋友和家人 看到一些特别平凡的过场戏 都会被感动到鼻子酸酸(双鱼座导演的厉害之处了)

On the wrap-up day, director told me. He was really moved Su Cancan is such an ordinary girl. She is loved, spoiled and get hurt. She has family and friends who understands her. I saw some of the opening scenes that shows her really ordinary life. It moved me to tears (director is awesome)

我的想法和导演不太一样!可能因为我喜欢她
【我觉得她是宇宙里第一优秀可爱的圆脸女孩了】
My opinion is really different than the director's! Maybe because I like her
(I think she is the universe's excellently cutest round-faced girl)

好啦 我承认她很普通
伯她这么普通的女孩子

Okay, I admit she is ordinary
She is a very ordinary girl

在她的小世界里也能成为主角
在别人眼中也会有发光的样子
我陪她度过了整整十四年
那可是人生最珍贵短暂的青春年华

But she is the leading role in her own little world
She also shines in other people's eyes
I lived her full 14 years life
But the most precious short time in life is the youth period

真希望有个平行世界
在那个时空里
她能够和亲人朋友爱人一起度过我没有陪她走过的后半段人生

I really wish the parallel world exists
And in that world
I wish she can spend the rest of her life with her family, friends, her loved ones, because I won't be able to accompany her in the latter half of her life

也希望那个世界里的兰天野能帮我照顾灿灿
可不要再让她伤心难过啦

I hope Lan Tianye can help me take care of Cancan in that world
I hope he will never break her heart and make her feel sad again

还有啊 每次大家感叹灿灿真辛苦真累得安慰我的时候

Every time everyone see Cancan so exhausted, they comfort me...

我说的都是还好
其实真的还好
在我的内心真的觉得自己不是演员
我可以是灯光摄影又或者是服化中的一员
每天我们相同的时间起床
他们去准备道具或者服装
我去化妆间化妆
我们一起开工一起收工
每次在酒店的电梯碰到疲惫一天的大家
我心里又打满鸡血
可不是只有我一个人在战斗啊!

I always said it's still okay
It's really okay
I really don't think of myself as an actor
I could be someone in charge of the lighting or clothing
We all get up at the same time everyday
They go get all the props and clothing ready
I go put on make-up
We all start and end working together
We would come across each other in the hotel elevator looking so tired
I feel excited
I'm not the only one in the battle field!

好啦
其实偶尔!
真的只有一两次是真的崩溃过
大哭过
眼泪像自来水一样涌出来过

Okay, to be honest, sometimes!
There were about once or twice I felt like falling apart
I cried loudly
Tears poured out like running water

说实在的
七十三天九百场戏

It's the truth
73 days, 900 scenes

我这个非科班出生的新人小白
要怎么消化啊
但好在哭过释放解压后
我又立马是那个蹦蹦跳跳
给大家承包元气能量的
【出不了画少女】
(这个梗我们以后慢慢说)

I'm a newcomer in this industry
I still don't know how to handle things
But fortunately, after I cried and released my stress
I immediately went bouncing up again
Gave everyone strength and energy
[The girl inside the painting]
(I'll talk about this later)

我真的有一种八辈子的幸运大集合
在第一次挑大梁就能进到这个组
相处的每一天都能成为大家的小宝贝
不开心有人哄
困了有人接着怕我脸砸地
累了有人给我揉揉肩按按头
更别说每天就怕我饿死的大家都给我一大堆零食害的我脸更圆了

I really have a big collection of a long time luck
My first time to play a leading role is this drama
I became everyone's baby everyday
When I'm unhappy, someone would entertain me
When I'm sleepy, someone continuously worried I'd slam my face to the ground
When I'm tired, someone would massage my shoulder and head
Furthermore, everyone is worried I'd starve to death, so they all give me a pile of snacks and made my face more round than it already is

真的非常非常感谢剧组每一个人对我的照顾!
当然了
更感谢给予我机会
让我能够去成为苏灿灿的制片人和导演啦!

I'm extremely grateful to each and one of the cast and crew to take care of me
Of course, I'm even more grateful to the producers and director
who has given me the opportunity to be Su Cancan!

我还有一大通和烂天野, 美美丽, 阿泽, 雅婷的话没说
也还有一大堆发生过的蠢事没说
还有很多导演告诉我的话想和大家说
我再憋一憋
再忍忍
等你们见到她的之后
我再告诉你们吧

I still have not said anything to Lan Tianye, Meimei Li, Ah Ze, Yating
There are also many silly things happened I haven't talked about
There are many things that the director told me that I want to tell everyone
I'll look into it again
And keep them