Ximen Tea House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum to discuss Caesar Wu and Nicky Li's friendship, their individual works and archive of their various information, translations and subtitled videos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

F4 ELLE MEN Interview (only parts)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
xichaguan
Admin
xichaguan

F4 ELLE MEN Interview (only parts) Empty
PostSubject: F4 ELLE MEN Interview (only parts)   F4 ELLE MEN Interview (only parts) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2019 11:01 am

"The new F4 are not graduates of acting university. Before filming, in addition to acting class and script class, they also studied tea ceremony, skiing, and bridge in group."

After participating in a variety show, #DylanWang was interviewed by Angie Chai He recalled: "We were training in Taiwan for 2 months. I really wanted Daoming Si role, but we didn't know what role we get in the beginning. I was really excited when I got Daoming Si role!"

Kuan Hung said he was scouted by Angie Chai when he was shopping.

#LeonLeong originally wanted to be a programmer or bookstore owner “But now I hope to be a good actor in the future.”

#CaesarWu resume was sent to Angie Chai by a friend. "After the audition, I got the role and felt excited, it was like a dream." He said if he did not enter the entertainment industry, he would still be studying, planning to do business in the future.

Q: How different you are with the roles you played in Meteor Garden?

#DylanWang
I think that I am quite similar to Daoming Si, overbearing, childish, etc. During filming, I feel that I am him.

#DarrenChen
Just a small difference. There is about 70% similarity between us. We are very quiet. We don't like to talk when we first know someone, but our brains are running frequently and we silently observe. Difference is that he shows his melancholic side, I keep mine inside.

#LeonLeong
Meizuo is a big boy with a sense of humor, loyalty and dedication. I just immersed myself in this role, let myself be close to him.

#CaesarWu
Ximen and me have some similarities, but overall the difference is quite big. Our life experiences are very different.

Q: What will you do to enlarge your fanbase?

#DylanWang I will not put up a front just to enlarge my fanbase.

#DarrenChen Just be yourself.

#LeonLeong My Weibo friends would know what I am really like.

#CaesarWu I don't think it is necessary to deliberately establish a certain kind of image. I will just show my true personality.

Q: Where do you see yourself in the next 10 years?

#DylanWang I do not like to plan much. I do what is right in front of me now.

#DarrenChen I never thought of it. But I hope I can be happy and have fun everyday in the next 10 years.

#LeonLeong I hope there will still be a lot of room for improvement ten years later.

#CaesarWu Ten years later... my child might already be going to school.

Q: What is your fashion style in private?

#DylanWang I like to wear something comfortable. I like to buy shoes the most.

#DarrenChen Something comfortable. I like T-shirts with jeans. I like buying jeans. I think fashion should be both comfortable and nice to look at.

#LeonLeong Comfortable, suitable for myself. I like buying hats.

#CaesarWu It depends on my mood. I like Kris Wu's style. I like Supreme and Gucci. I have collected a lot of hair bands and sunglasses. My understanding of fashion is that it is suppose to be something I like.

Q: What do you think is the sexiest part of your body?

#DylanWang All parts (of my body) are very sexy.

#DarrenChen Eyebrows.

#LeonLeong Eyebrow bone.

#CaesarWu Collarbone.

Q: Are you okay with older woman, younger man romance? What type of girl do you like? Will you choose to announce your love relationship?

#DylanWang I like the cool type. Age does not matter.

#DarrenChen I like confident girls. Dresses simple and comfortable. Whether or not I will announce publicly, I will respect her decision.

#LeonLeong Age does not matter when you meet the right person. I never thought about whether or not to make it public.

#CaesarWu It's OK. I like the cute type. But I will not make it public when I'm in a relationship.
Back to top Go down
https://ximenteahouse.forumotion.com

F4 ELLE MEN Interview (only parts)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ximen Tea House :: Caesar Wu (Wu Xi Ze) :: Interview and Other Translations-
Jump to: