Ximen Tea House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum to discuss Caesar Wu and Nicky Li's friendship, their individual works and archive of their various information, translations and subtitled videos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Interview on Meteor Garden's role Xiao You

Go down 
AuthorMessage
xichaguan
Admin
xichaguan

Interview on Meteor Garden's role Xiao You Empty
PostSubject: Interview on Meteor Garden's role Xiao You   Interview on Meteor Garden's role Xiao You Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2019 11:30 am

"Xi Men and Xiao You's love story will be more complete than previous versions. There will be many sweet moments as well as tear-jerker moments between these two."

Interview on Meteor Garden's role Xiao You Diyx3e10

Li Jia Qi was personally selected by producer, Angie Chai, thru audition in Beijing. This is her debut drama. "Funny story. I was just planning to go to Beijing to visit a friend. Then my friend took me to this audition and i ended up staying for 2 weeks in Beijing."

Angie Chai mentioned to media that Li Jiaqi will be the closest portrayal of Xiao You character in the manga. "Miss Chai said I resemble Xiao You a lot. I was surprised I got the part in just a few days after audition. I was more fat that time, round faced."

"Everything happened so fast and sudden. I did not expect this to happen. I had no intention to be an actress. I studied new media art in college so I had the option to be a curator, artist, or even director. But i never thought of being an actress."

"I went to the audition without any pressure. I was not nervous at all. But I did try my best. Meteor Garden is a turning point of my life and now I strongly wish and aim to be a professional actress."

"I watched all Taiwanese version, Japanese version and Korean version. I wanted to study how the senior actresses who have played #XiaoYou before understand the character. But I will portray her in my own interpretation of the character."

"Scene left me deepest impression is a long talk with Shan Cai in milk tea shop. Shan Cai really sees Xiao You like her own sister. Offscreen, YueYue and me are no different. We play and joke around like sisters."

"This new version of Meteor Garden is the most complete version. Xi Men and Xiao You's relationship will also be complete. In the Taiwanese version, Xiao You goes abroad at the end. In this version she will not go abroad."

"In this version, Xi Men and Xiao You will go through a lot of things and grow up together. She will change the way Xi Men thinks, his mindset. There will be a lot more sweet moments as well as heart-breaking moments between these two."

source: http://m.workercn.cn/wh/2018/0713/180713145303291.shtml

Interview on Meteor Garden's role Xiao You Diyfdr10
Back to top Go down
https://ximenteahouse.forumotion.com

Interview on Meteor Garden's role Xiao You
Page 1 of 1